Are you a creative Assistant Brand Manager / Marketing Executive that brings and implements innovative and forward thinking ideas, who operates with a proactive and can do attitude. You will be working alongside the Brand Manager to co-create and implement the brand campaigns for this major consumer food FMCG manufacturer and brand leader in their sector.
SALARY: £30,000 - £32,000
BENEFITS: 30 Days Holiday + Annual Occupational Health Checks + Staff Shop Memberships (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants) + CostCo membership + 10% Discount on UK Holiday's + Free Onsite Parking + Canteen + Pension 3.5%
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Assistant Brand Manager / Marketing Executive - Brand & FMCG
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager / Marketing Executive with experience of working in a marketing brand team ideally in retail however not essential. We envisage this person to be a creative idea generator, analytical and result-focused with a positive and proactive attitude. You will be responsible to maintain and manage the tools and materials that support the brand positioning across all campaigns, as well as but not limited to;
· All internal communications via in pack, signatures, intra-net etc
· Manage customer service relationships and support with brand and product knowledge training
· Support with Co-creation and implantation of National brand campaigns
· Support the team in preparing and presenting brand campaigns at internal meetings including taking ownership of communicating the activity plan on a monthly basis
· Engage with creative agencies to implement initiatives based on shopper insight
· Manage invoices and timely tracking of the budget.
REQUIREMENTS: Assistant Brand Manager / Marketing Executive - Brand & FMCG
To be a successful Assistant Brand Manager/ Marketing Executive you must have knowledge of the full marketing mix with the willingness to learn, adapt and the want to develop within a fast paced marketing environment.
· You will need to have the ability to plan and prioritise multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
· Able to make decisions and solve problems using own initiative
· You must be analytical and result-focused with a positive and proactive attitude
· Must hold a UK driving license
A Leading consumer product business with a vibrant branded environment, where the relationship with our customers is at the forefront of our culture.
This company offers natural progression and promotes internal development.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Marketing Executive - Brand & FMCG and reference LL15170 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.