3 months ago
Marketing Executive (CRM/Retention), Sewing Quarter
Overall Job Purpose
Sewing Quarter is a successful television channel on Freeview 73, specialising in informative and unique TV content relating to sewing and quilting. Sewing Quarter is a multi-media sewing and quilting commerce, with a shopping channel, an ecommerce website and a strong social media presence including YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. As part of the Immediate Media group, Sewing Quarter works seamlessly with Immediate Media magazines, including Simply Sewing, Love Patchwork and Quilting and Today’s Quilter in order to gain exposure in the key crafting target audience. This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong copy writing, content planning and social media skills to work in a fast-paced TV environment. A new position, you’ll work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on implementing and delivering a customer retention strategy across our online and offline channels, including the website, social media, email and television. You’ll also create content that supports the retention strategy. The position is critical in driving long term customer loyalty through marketing, loyalty schemes and data analysis.
You will be based in our Birmingham office. However, you will be expected to occasionally work from Redditch, Bristol and/or London and similarly assist at exhibitions if required.
* Develop communications for retention campaigns.
* Manage, maintain and develop the existing database of customers, lapsed shoppers and converting first time purchases into regular shoppers.
* Conceptualize, develop and manage innovative future programmes which are informed by a clear retention strategy ensuring that SQ customers remain loyal to the brand
* Continually shape and enhance the SQ customer journey to consistently deliver a best in class experience, sharing examples of global best practice
* Delivering successful customer focused marketing campaigns
* Assess campaign data, results and segmentation to maximize effectiveness and reduce churn. Accurately monitor and report on retention rate, devising methods to measure customer retention and loyalty where required.
* Setting clear success metrics for each campaign and recording against this
* Assist on developing appropriate marketing collateral to promote retention programmes, monitoring use and return on investment to inform future strategic direction
* Collate, distribute and present key performance reports including weekly trade reports
* Build strong relationships with data controller, call centre and wider team to ensure customers are achieving the best possible after care
* Manage existing contracted suppliers and service providers to ensure they perform to agreed standards as measured through KPIs and feedback
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
* Proven experience in Marketing
* Good experience in data analysis and interpretation
* Experienced in agency / supplier management
* Proven CRM experience
* Good understanding of e-marketing, direct mail and CMS systems
* Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
* Tenacious and determined to find solutions in a fast paced environment
* Able to see a project through from concept to delivery
* Maintains a consistent high level of work and output in a dynamic working environment with challenging deadlines
* A flexible approach to working hours