5 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The EDA (Enterprise Digital & Analytics) Digital Demand Generation team is responsible for developing world class digital products, capabilities and marketing programs that enable growth to be driven globally across markets.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic marketing executive to gain highly specialised experience in conversion optimisation and usability research, by joining the Global Customer Experience Optimisation team within the rapidly growing area of Digital Demand Generation.
The role’s primary responsibility is to improve the performance and efficiency of online acquisition user journeys, across multiple channels and markets.
* Owning, designing and executing A/B and multivariate tests against the Test & Learn roadmap, in partnership with local marketing teams.
* Planning and conducting usability research as part of the Digital Acquisition Rapid Labs programme, to gather qualitative insights to inform future test hypotheses.
* Partnering with the Digital Analytics team on evaluating site performance metrics and test results reporting, to gather quantitative insights to inform future test hypotheses.
* Engaging test vendors to execute complex tests, from initial briefing through to implementation and launch.
* Sharing test learnings and best practice recommendations with the wider Digital Demand Generation, Analytics and local marketing teams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Top performer with a proven track record of driving results across a number of complex projects.
* Excellent communication skills, with experience in presenting to senior leaders and influencing key stakeholders.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong creative and problem-solving skills, with ability to develop customer-centric winning solutions based on quantitative and qualitative data.
* Highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
* Any previous experience in usability research, or A/B and multivariate testing is a plus.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2018, 5:58:23 AM