Marketing Executive (Digital Content)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, they have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
The Group is bringing together companies and individuals recognised as leaders across a range of specialist markets and they will use the expertise and insights gained over many years to deliver the highest levels of service to their customers.
They provides their own insurance and risk management services from a growing network of offices with over 40 locations across London, the Midlands, the North, Scotland, East Anglia and the South West, as well as Guernsey.
Position: Content Marketing Executive
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role:
The Insurance Services have a great opportunity for a Content Marketing Executive to join the business. They are looking for someone who is creative, has an eye for detail and can follow a project through from start to finish.
You will write and edit content to meet the company’s marketing objectives. Oversee the content calendar and work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant content as well as manage and upload through the content management system.
- Ensure all written content is consistent with the brand style, including relevant adaptions for different segments / devises / purposes
- Contribute to regular content planning and brainstorming sessions
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in social media, blogging and content marketing
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy
- Ensure all content produced meets the Google optimisation guidelines
- Responsible for PR and insights relationship
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
- Support an affiliate partners with unique and relevant content
- The ability to transform an early idea into a successful content campaign
- Responsible for Content & PR budget c. 100k
- Responsible for PR relationship
- Traffic Volumes to include unique visits by channel and source
- Engagement Pages to include view per session, bounce rate, average time on page and shares
- Content Drilldown Top landing pages, Top exit pages etc
- A skilled copywriter who is comfortable writing headlines and meta titles as well as 2000-word articles, video scripts and emails
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially Site Core is desirable
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proven track record in a similar role, preferably 1-2 years of experience in the digital industry
- Knowledge of the latest SEO updates
You may have experience of the following: Content Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Publishing, Standards, Campaign Management, Content Marketing, PR, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Project Manager, Advertising, Direct Mail, Marketing Communications, Site Core, Social Media, Blogging etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.