6 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Service & Retention Senior Marketing Executive (Legislative) to join our Customer Experience department, based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre. This is a Five Month Fixed Term Contract.
About the role
The Service & Retention Senior Marketing Executive (Legislative) will develop and implement all legislative communications activities to existing members whilst maximising opportunities to encourage brand advocacy, cross-sales and retention. You will manage the annual legislative communications plans across all appropriate channels, to meet Society business objectives, focussing on B2C activity.
* Ensure all activity meets legislative requirements and adheres to Society sign off procedures
* Support the Service & Retention Comms Manager to implement effective communications
* Work closely with both the Customer Insight and CRM managers to develop and implement detailed plans and insight informed communication activity
* Mentor the marketing executive (legislative) and provide assistance with their training and personal development
* Build excellent working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure buy in and agreement to target outcomes
* Maintaining effective day to day relationships with third party providers as required
* Ensure all activities have clear objectives, agreed budgets and appropriate measurements in place so that overall effectiveness can be monitored.
* Ensure all activity supports the Society brand proposition, and adheres to the brand guidelines
* Monitor and report on budget performance for service and legislative elements of the Service & Retention Team
Skills & Experience
* Good working knowledge of the Society’s branch operations and product range
* Practical marketing experience.
* Good communication skills
* Well organised and strong attention to detail.
* Comfortable with a fast moving working environment
* Preferably CIM and or IDM qualified
* Good MS Office skills
Benefits and Rewards
* Competitive salary
* Annual performance related bonus scheme
* 26 days annual holiday
* Annual holiday purchase scheme
* Annual volunteering day
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Leeds Colleague Association scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cycle flex scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
* Life assurance
* Long service awards
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Travel ticket loans – bus and train
We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both challenging and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
About Leeds Building Society
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We’ve won a whole host of awards over the years, which reflect how we have focused on our customer service. We’ve also worked hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members’ needs, and have worked with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We’re not a bank – we’re a mutual, which means we’re owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
* Click “Please Apply” below.