Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson are seeking to recruit a Marcomms Associate reporting into the Manager, Business Marketing on a fixed term basis. As an experienced team member, you will be responsible for executing Epson Europe's marketing communications activities (specific market and products may vary) within the framework of the European marketing plan. This is a fixed term contract role which is expected to come to an end in March 2019.
This role is based out of our European Marketing Division's offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
Execution of Projects
- To execute and deliver marketing materials in line with Epson's European business and marketing strategy
- To be the day to day contact for any agency, managing material creation and delivery from concept to production
- To ensure consistency and accuracy of all materials produced
- To ensure all materials are produced in line with the European creative identity guidelines
- To project manage production of all assets within agreed deadlines and to budget
Administration and Reporting
- To maintain accurate project management information
- To provide presentations and reporting on the activities to the satisfaction of the Manager
- To manage, forecast accurately and report on all financials relating to these projects
- To liaise internally with Comms, Web and Product Management (incl. SEC, if appropriate) to create the brief and secure buy in to concepts and deliverables
- To share the plans and campaigns with the Marketing Services Managers across Europe ensuring they are aware of deliverables, timings and that they are suitable for their markets
- To be a true brand guardian
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven experienced in the production of marcomms materials including videos, literature and POS
- Experienced in working with a localisation agency as part of the creation of multi-lingual campaign materials
- Experience working in a Pan European environment
- A good level of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communications skills
- Hands on doer with the ability to manage a variety of projects independently from start to finish
- Organised and meets required deadlines
- Problem solving and influencing skills
- Commercially and financially aware
- Intermediate level of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.