Marketing Executive (European Retail)
Our client is one of the world’s most renowned cycling manufacturers with offices all over the world. They are looking for a European Retail Marketing Specialist to join their team, based from the Milton Keynes office.
Position: European Retail Marketing Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: Staff Purchase Scheme for all bikes and parts and accessories (available after probation); After five years' service annual holiday entitlement increases; Enhanced sick, maternity / paternity pay; Paid Employee Healthcare after one years' service, with the option to add spouse / dependents; Childcare Vouchers; Various retail and product discounts; Onsite parking.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities for all retail stores across Europe. This will involve daily collaboration with the stores, the European retail team, as well as the global retail team in America.
- Coordinate global retail marketing campaigns, working with both the US, and the EU, retail teams to ensure campaigns have maximum relevancy and effect in market
- Coordinate and facilitate the weekly EU retail marketing meeting to ensure the needs of the stores are documented, implemented, and reviewed regularly
- Manage EU retail marketing campaigns to include (but not limited to) producing marketing campaign briefings for the global retail team on local marketing requirements, managing the process from initial briefing through to campaign delivery and implementation
- Coordinate product launch marketing activities across the EU retail stores ensuring maximum exposure and footfall is generated
- Create, maintain and distribute the European retail marketing calendar to include: global and local campaigns, major events and product launches
- Coordinate and implement the email communication weekly plan based on the global retail communications calendar
- Develop and implement a monthly marketing report across Europe
- Significant experience in event planning, sales, marketing or retail-related field
- Degree or relevant qualification in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Outstanding customer service skills, both internally and externally
- Familiarity with online content management
- Social / digital knowledge with familiarity with google analytics and SEO / SEM is desired
- Must hold driving license and be willing to travel throughout Europe during the year
- Ability to speak other languages is desirable, but not essential
You may have experience of the following: European Retail Marketing Specialist, Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Retail Marketing, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, etc.