3 months ago
* 4 Marketing Communications Executives based in either Bournemouth or Swindon.
* Flexible working conditions considered.
* £25,169 - £27,966 per annum based on a 35 hour week
* 2 x 12 month Fixed-Term Contracts within the Savings team.
* 2 x 6 month Fixed-Term Contracts within both the Bankings and Savings team.
* Please send a covering letter with your application by Thursday 14 June 2018.
Help us to bring membership to life through our service communications
Are you an experienced Marketing Communications Executive, interested in joining our fast-growing Member Service Communications team based in Swindon and Bournemouth?
We need an experienced, self-driven, Marketing Executives to join our team. The focus is on the continuous improvement and optimisation of important ‘everyday communications’ we send to our members. In basic terms, these communications are every letter and digital communication we send to meet our regulatory commitments and to fulfil the servicing of member account(s). However, they are much more than this. They carry important and often complex messages and instructions that mark key moments or decision points in a members’ relationship with us and our brand.
We have a duty of care to our members to make sure they’re clear, fair, not misleading and that they bring membership to life in a way that truly demonstrates our Building Society, Nationwide difference.
All our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we’re delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full time hours basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours, part time and job sharing.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we’ll be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate:
* Previous experience in a related marketing or communications role
* A passion for brand and turning complex language in to meaningful messages
* An ability to write compelling communication briefs based on complex information and business requirements
* The capability to gain and use insight to recommend solutions and craft communications messages
* An aptitude to learn new systems and work within set processes. - Experience of creating emails within a system like ExactTarget, Adobe and other digital platforms would be beneficial
* Confidence to work with multiple stakeholders from across the business and in multiple locations – including product teams, regulatory colleagues and technical and print delivery teams
* Excellent grammar, accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to think ahead and take planned action, rather than waiting for things to happen or for issues to reoccur
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
What you'll be doing
You’ll be creating and improving Member Service Communications - and bringing the Nationwide brand to life, by:
* Taking complex business requirements and turning them into clear and compelling creative communications briefs
* Briefing our copywriting team to ensure they’re able to interpret your brief and create clear, logical and engaging communications for our members
* Proof-reading and quality checking (so accuracy and attention to detail is critical)
* Working across multiple communication formats - letters, emails and other digital communications
* Aligning messages to the Nationwide brand and tone of voice and bringing membership to life
* Updating communications to manage the rate change processes across multiple communications
* Working effectively with stakeholders from across the business and in multiple locations – including product teams, regulatory colleagues, creative studio and technical and print delivery teams – to ensure our member service communications are signed off and delivered within agreed deadlines
* Creating timings plans, to help plan our projects and communications run more effectively and meet deadlines
* Measuring the success of our communications to inform future decision making
* Supporting multiple communication projects, within demanding regulatory timescales.