6 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Global Merchant Services Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for driving growth, accelerating coverage and enhancing the value of American Express acceptance to merchants and Cardmembers at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all sizes and while focused on Europe, we also work with commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
It is also critical for GMS Marketing to collaborate effectively with Card Issuing teams and other sister organizations across the Blue Box in order to fully harness the power of the closed loop via mediums including Custom Consulting, Offers, Recommendations, Multi-Merchant Campaigns, Digital Experiences and Brand Awareness. GMS Marketing partners with organisations including Client Management, Marketing Operations, Information Management, Enterprise Digital, Global Advertising and Brand Management and Global Servicing Network
The successful candidate will be assisting in delivering the Amex Offers UK digital platform and working closely with other team members to ensure all digital offers and campaigns are initiated, tracked, setup and reported successfully, supporting the end to end process.
You’ll also be involved in engaging with merchants and selling in the potential value of Amex Offers. You’ll be responsible for merchant outreach, early engagement and sell-in, plus have the opportunity to collaborate with Card Issuing teams and Central Digital teams to setup and promote new offers.
* Own specific elements of the digital offer and campaign set up process, assisting marketing and merchant team to process offers efficiently.
* Own the set up process for offers sourced from partnerships and ensure strict alignment to partner deadlines.
* Responsible for all post offer activities such as reporting, analysis and invoicing.
* Identify and capture opportunities for process improvement and work with other team members to find an effective way of executing these improvements.
* Promote/sell-in the Amex Offers proposition to prospective partners/merchants.
* Build marketing relationships between American Express and a broad range of high value merchants.
* Partner with merchant client managers across a number of industry portfolios to leverage merchant contacts and proactively identify marketing opportunities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Proactive, highly organised with a positive attitude
* Close attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, managing
multiple tasks and being able to prioritise accordingly
* Experience of working with external Partners and supporting a large
* Ability to handle objections and negotiate
* Analytical and results driven with good commercial awareness
* Computer literate ideally with experience in systems such as
* Project management experience (not essential)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for
over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools,
and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a
culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to
succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new
challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when
they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving
them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to
back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.
However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or
need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2018, 4:38:11 AM