3 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMNS Marketing is responsible for partnering with markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale.
We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It is also critical for GMNS Marketing to collaborate effectively with Card Issuing teams and other sister organizations across American Express including Client Management, Marketing Operations, Information Management, Enterprise Digital, Global Advertising and Brand Management and World Service in order to fully harness the power of the closed loop via mediums including Custom Consulting, Offers, Recommendations, Multi-Merchant Campaigns, Digital Experiences and Brand Awareness.
This highly visible International B2C Marketing role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to work across high-profile marketing projects, partners and campaigns that are closely linked to strategic revenue objectives. You will specifically be responsible for driving cross-border spend with Cardmemembers across the world travelling to JAPA, LACC and EMEA markets.
In the role, you will have the opportunity to lead the roll out, strategy and maintenance of ATL and BTL trigger programs that drive incremental revenue to the business. The role interacts with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders including; Operations, World Services, Legal & Compliance, Analytics, Brand and external agencies to drive collaboration and execution of flawless campaigns.
Specifically, you will have responsibility for:
* Leading and executing many complex trigger campaigns across multiple stakeholder groups and project phases
* Managing new trigger program roll outs across new markets; creating project plans, implementation and ongoing maintenance
* Acting as an SME for cross-border marketing communications for key regions
* Working alongside the GMNS Marketing Organisation and cross-functional teams collaboratively to drive campaign delivery
* Appointing and managing creative, translation and deployment agencies to build communications, localise and ensure optimal delivery
* Rigorous attention to detail around campaign planning, creative relevancy, maintaining approvals, merchant data accuracy that drive the trigger program
* Requesting and analysing campaign reports ; weekly e-mail monitoring, monthly spend analysis
* Developing internal processes across functions (business insights, operations, technologies) for timely deployment and trigger campaign growth
* Forecasting, tracking and ongoing management of budget
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Communicating with stakeholders in International markets is a key part to this role you will need proven abilities to influence remotely based individuals and teams.
University Degree, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience
Experience in managing multiple projects and stakeholders is essential
* Strong communication skills, knowledge of other languages is an asset
* Experience in working with external partners and agencies
* Detail oriented, high organised with an ability to prioritise
* Comfortable with working with data, analytics, ability to use Excel
* Passion for marketing, digital marketing and innovation
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2018, 3:40:43 AM