3 months ago
Marketing Executive -IT B2B Organic Marketing team.
Dennis have an unmissable opportunity for a dynamic and creative Marketing Executive to join the IT B2B Organic Marketing team. You'll be working at Dennis on the fastest growing division at Dennis - the Pro family.
IT Pro is a leading platform for senior IT and business leaders. Alongside sister titles Cloud Pro and Channel Pro the division reaches 1.4M decision makers monthly. The chief revenue stream is Lead Generation for key clients like Dell, Oracle, IBM, HP, Intel etc
In this role you’ll assist in the editorial-first approach to delivering leads. Through multiple channels, Email, website, social, newsletter etc, you’ll drive engagement with our core audience and track the volume of organically generated leads. Working with internal and external partners and agencies, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all campaigns have a comprehensive organic approach. You’ll track performance and ensure continuity of campaigns.
A typical campaign might involve synopsisizing client content, identifying relevant articles to that content across the division, and promoting engagement with the asset through all our channels.
You’ll work closely with sales, Ops, editorial and the core marketing team. You’ll be a self starter, there’ll be times when you’ll be left to crack on alone. But you’ll have regular touchpoints and support from senior marketing colleagues
* Digest and summarise various technical client assets
* Create bespoke long form, quality content to act as a funnel to promote the client asset
* Help create landing page assets
* Create content snippets suitable for email/newsletter/social promotions
* Identify existing articles across the division to promote the asset
* Schedule in email promotions for the assets
* Schedule in social promotions
* Schedule newsletter promotions
* Report to Marketing Managers
You’ll have the desire to succeed and break new ground, with superb attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. You will possess excellent writing skills, have an understanding of marketing channels, an ability to understand and get to grips with technical issues.
Most importantly you will have a can-do attitude, be able to work autonomously and have the ability to communicate with multiple departments effectively.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!