6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky, Europe's leading entertainment company. Sky Business provides commercial customers in the UK and Ireland with comprehensive multichannel television and Wi-Fi services across a wide variety of businesses. These include hotels, pubs, sports clubs, bookmakers, offices, gyms, shops, care homes, serviced apartments, golf clubs and oil rigs.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid
Your key responsibilities:
This role has responsibility for the implementation of the Sky Business marketing plans and strategy across all B2B sectors. The successful candidate will contribute towards the achievement of budgeted revenue targets via customer acquisition and retention.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in the development and delivery of annual and quarterly marketing plans and associated campaigns to drive acquisition and retention.
- Develop and deliver internal and external marketing activities, including sales support and trade materials that help promote the value of Sky.
- Manage and nurture third party relationships with key marketing partners to cross promote each other’s products in order to drive new customer acquisition and existing customer retention for Sky Business.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in working closely with CreativeMarketing Agencies to ensure the ongoing delivery of creative ideas that work effectively TTL. Work closely with these agencies to ensure consistency across all routes to market.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all campaigns and activities to ensure delivery on budget, providing regular marketing performance reporting, ongoing recommendations and full campaign analysis.
- Maintain, protect and develop a clear and consistent identity for the Sky brand, its sub brands and the brands specific to Sky Business across all Sky Business functions and with our customers.
- Continuously build knowledge of Sky products especially related to sports content, match highlights, images, new rights and brand guidelines in order to support all marketing activity.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all parties that will influence Sky Business marketing performance such as internal departments like Sky Sports and with external suppliers.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering marketing campaigns across a mix of channels in line with agreed strategies.
- A strong understanding and a passion for sport, in particular sports available on Sky.
- Experienced in delivering direct response print and online media plans and measuring their performance.
- Able to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Campaign reporting experience, making recommendations to the business for future improvements.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience working within a high pressured commercial trading environment.
- Proven B2B marketing experience either within the licensed sector or working for a TV, Wifi or entertainment brand.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better