about 1 month ago
Who we are
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Mentor (part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies) is a worldwide market leader in strong and growing markets in over 60 countries and is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetics and breast reconstruction industry. Mentor develops, manufactures and markets innovative science-based products for plastic and reconstructive procedures that allow patients to regain a more youthful appearance and improve or restore personal well-being.
We have an amazing opportunity to recruit a Marketing Executive – Mentor EMEA. Working closely with local geographies, global and regional partners, you will support implementation of the Global and EMEA marketing strategy. You will be involved in crafting excellent marketing materials, driving digital media activation, managing sales tools, supporting participation in medical congresses, and other marketing related activities.
What we’re about
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
* Committed to caring
* Responsible to our communities
* Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
* Outstanding in our background and experiences
* The drivers of our own success
* Passionate about doing what’s right
* Support local markets in their digital media activations, using Global digital platforms and content
* Adaptation and management of global web pages to key markets
* Manage trans-creation and copy approval processes for content
* Feedback, propose and lead regional content development
* Develop understanding of competitors’ presence in digital platforms as well as usage of Mentor assets in customers and distributors’ digital platforms
* Understand, inform and align with internal and external marketing & communication regulations
* Introduction of new marketing materials and re-approval of expired ones
* Local versioning and copy approval of Global Communication documents (eg. customer letters)
Online Sales Tools
* Lead online commercial sales tools deployment, track usage and performance, and propose improvements
* Support EMEA markets in developing their local language versions of the tools
Market Performance Tracking & Analysis
* Analyze internal and external data to generate business insights
* Share insights with key partners in highly effective manners
* Support on participation in international industry congresses/events
* Execute HCC compliance and payment as required
* Support on management & execution of marketing budget
* Manage PO creation and approval process assisted by CSS Executive Assistant
* Bachelor's degree with focus on Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field is a prerequisite.
* Proven experience in marketing of medical devices products for both patients and HCPs.
* Outstanding business partnering, influencing and teamwork skills working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and partners, with ability to negotiate mutually helpful outcomes, is required.
* Highly ambitious individual, willing to work remotely and taking initiative and leadership on activities related to the role.
* Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to cater communication to various audiences across levels and departments is a necessity in this position.
* Strong analytical skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
* Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is preferred.
* Experience in multi markets across EMEA is preferred, ideally in an EMEA regional position.
* Experience with MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
* Fully proficient in written and oral English is a fundamental requirement.
Are you willing to make a difference? We are hoping to meet you soon!
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-Wokingham-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Job Function : Marketing
Requisition ID : 1905768362W