2 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMNS Marketing is responsible for partnering with markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale.
We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It is also critical for GMNS Marketing to collaborate effectively with Card Issuing teams and other sister organizations across American Express including Client Management, Marketing Operations, Information Management, Enterprise Digital, Global Advertising and Brand Management and World Service in order to fully harness the power of the closed loop via mediums including Custom Consulting, Offers, Recommendations, Multi-Merchant Campaigns, Digital Experiences and Brand Awareness.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to work within our GMNS Regional European Marketing organisation, being responsible for the day to day management of Amex branded Point-of-Purchase (POP) materials, and field marketing campaigns, working in close partnership across the GMNS marketing and Business Insights teams, Global Service Network, Merchant Interactive, local marketing and acquisition teams, as well as external partners in order to drive perception of coverage, accelerate activation, and grow revenue across our merchant base in key EMEA cities/markets.
* Responsible for accurate tracking, forecasting and management of annual budget
* Working closely with POP vendor to manage POP inventory and optimization of POP catalogue through the Global webstore, GSN MCCGUI and online order portal
* Supporting GMNS Marketing, Bank Partners, GSN, Acquisition and Client Management with POP ordering and bespoke POP development to support new signings and drive coverage across all merchant tiers
* Partnering with Small Merchant Communications team, to develop and execute on POP and field communications plan
* Development of field marketing assets and training materials across multiple markets, working closely with external vendors/agencies and local marketing teams
* Support/lead ongoing field marketing activities to increase activation, grow revenue and improve perception of coverage across our small merchant base
* Support data analysis and results reporting to identify trends and opportunities to innovate on POP and field marketing
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The following are required for this position:
* University Degree (or equivalent experience) preferably in marketing
* Demonstrated success in building and leveraging strong relationships with a wide range of partners, colleagues and external agencies and the ability to manage multiple projects across functions & geographies
* Detail oriented, highly-organised with strong time management
* Strategic thinker; ability to innovate and openly share insights and new ideas
* Comfortable with analysing and working with large volumes of data; strong excel skills an asset
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Budget/inventory management experience an asset
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2018, 10:46:04 AM