5 months ago
Do the right thing
for our customers, our company and your career.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Communications executive to be responsible for leading and executing customer communications in the Regulatory Change environment in Europe.
The Regulatory Communications team focuses on delivering customer-centric communications to support the Global Commercial Services business growth in Europe.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for translating complex changes into simple & compelling customer-facing messages for multiple audiences. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a diverse set of stakeholders across multiple markets.
This role is part of the UK Customer Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and working alongside regulatory communications specialists.
* Manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities and in a high pressure environment
* Manage and execute sales enablement and effectiveness tools, Field Briefings, including scripting where required to support the process change
* Develop & execute customer communications directly and through marketing partners
* Manage compliance and adherence to brand guidelines, follow approval processes
* Align communication timeline with market specific communications where appropriate
* Data analysis and management
Offer of employment
with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Regulatory Change knowledge and experience
* GCS product knowledge
* Ability to work collaboratively with a range
of individuals and teams to get things done, juggle priorities and manage
* A confident communicator with business and
data experience and great attention to detail
* Innovation, creativity and thought
leadership with a focus on driving results and a track record of successful
project management and delivery
* Exceptional data management, briefing and
support in partnership with key local and business stakeholders
* Comprehensive Communications experience
* Exceptional verbal and written
* Knowledge of European languages would be
ideal but not critical
* Strong team player who is flexible and
maintains positive attitude even during changing work priorities
* And last but not least an
optimistic attitude and ability to have fun are crucial!
a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing
them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on
their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of
learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and
thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges,
or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready
to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the
guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
powerful backing of American Express.
make a difference without it.
live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the
links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this
process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact
the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or
(free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 5:11:37 AM