2 months ago
This role sits within the UK Business Enablement team. The team is responsible for the end to end delivery of new products and capabilities for UK/ICC Consumer PCS.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
* Management of the Programme Management Office (PMO) to include reporting on the status of project deliverables and milestones; development and maintenance of specific templates used by Project Managers/Executives, and final review of project documentation ahead of formal project closure
* Provide support, guidance and expertise to Project Managers and Product Executives in the delivery of projects
* Support the Legal and Compliance Manager with the change, update and execution of Terms and Conditions rewrites
* Assist with issue management resolution and customer enquiries
Principle Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Create Project Management Office process for UK BE team including monitoring of project documentation and procedures
* Develop and maintain a PMO dashboard to enable meaningful reporting to include project updates and resource forecasting
* Manage work intake flow to include reporting and resourcing updates
* Control and monitor the enhancement/maintenance of existing UK consumer products and rewards set ups within the UK market.
* Control and monitor the set-up of new UK & ICC Consumer products.
* Document and maintain the product matrix for the UK market.
* Work with the Marketing Product teams to identify opportunities to optimize the current product set up.
* Provide expertise and implementation support on new Consumer Card product launches and platform migrations in the UK.
* Assess proposed changes to existing products to determine impact on current processes.
* Provide the expertise around platform capability and process delivery, to the Marketing teams when developing innovation ideas for the UK.
* Proactively recommend process improvements that can be implemented for UK & ICC Consumer products.
* Act as the UK Business Enablement lead on projects that deliver new capabilities, processes and products to the UK, across multiple platforms
* Provide guidance and training overviews on existing and new platform functionality to the UK market.
* Take responsibility for issues resolution impacting the UK market.
* Provide expertise for issue resolution, current platform capability and implementation complexities / methodology.
* Gain insights & understanding of competition in order to provide optimization suggestions.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
* Previous experience in delivering new products and processes within a customer service, technology or business enablement role.
* An ability to effectively communicate complex data and analysis to other colleagues.
* High degree of analytical thinking.
* Proven project management skill (an advantage)
* Relationship Management skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple lines of business.
* Ability to understand detailed technical and operational issues
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to interact at all levels of the organization.
* Proactive nature.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the RecruitmentTeam on email@example.com orfor Russia based candidates).
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 11:36:45 AM