6 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMNS Marketing is responsible for partnering with markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale.
We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It is also critical for GMNS Marketing to collaborate effectively with Card Issuing teams and other sister organizations across American Express including Client Management, Marketing Operations, Information Management, Enterprise Digital, Global Advertising and Brand Management and World Service in order to fully harness the power of the closed loop via mediums including Custom Consulting, Offers, Recommendations, Multi-Merchant Campaigns, Digital Experiences and Brand Awareness.
This B2B Marketing role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to work within our GMNS Regional European Marketing organisation to manage the roll out, strategy and maintenance of regionalised communications and channels to small merchants across key EMEA markets.
Specifically, you will have responsibility for:
* Leading and executing complex projects and communications to small merchants across Europe
* Managing the implementation and maintenance of multiple communications programs and channels, including Welcome journey, transactional triggers, and our monthly Email engagement programme
* Managing regional projects to enable digital and offline communications to the Small Merchant base (e.g. manage onboarding and trigger communications using CRM platforms, drive email capture, strengthen CCP treatments)
* Building effective relationships with local European Marketing teams, World Services, Merchant Interactive, Acquisition and Client Management organisations to drive business wide goals
* Appointing and managing creative agencies to ensure optimal delivery
* Having rigorous attention to detail around campaign set up, internal governance processes, audits and budget management
* Developing, requesting and analysing regular reporting and conducting analysis of communications performance to share with stakeholders
* Demonstrating value of AXP acceptance to our small merchants across multiple communications channels
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the
successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable
laws and regulations.
The following are required for this position:
* Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) preferably in marketing
* Experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders is essential
* Experience of working with external partners & agencies
* Experience of building marketing plans and implementing end to end projects
* Comfortable with analysing and working with data
* Passion for marketing, digital marketing and innovation
* Detail oriented, highly organized and strong project management
* Self-starter and solutions driven
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for
over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools,
and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a
culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to
succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new
challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when
they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving
them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to
back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.
However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or
need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the
Recruitment Team on email@example.com orfree
phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 9:46:20 AM