6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Marketing Trading team work closely with Brand Management teams to develop all core through the line campaigns. They work with teams across the business to make sure campaigns are delivered on time and are creatively consistent. The team are responsible for driving our targets across a number of channels – DRTV, national press, consumer press, media inserts, direct mail, door drops and retail.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
This is a key role within the Mobile Marketing team and you will be driven to develop, with a thirst to understand the industry, creative, and commercial drivers for Mobile.
- Work with the Mobile Trade Marketing Manager to help define the Trade Marketing Plan for Sky Mobile, and deliver against that plan via all channels.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Trade Marketing team.
- Support end to end planning, campaign creative, approvals, delivery and reporting for acquisition campaigns.
- Ensure all creative and messaging is consistent across all channels, legally compliant and on brand.
- Manage internal and external creative agencies; managing approvals, organising meetings and keeping status sheets up to date.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Marketing, Planning and Commercial teams to manage campaign approvals and trade-offs between short term commercial goals and long term targeting & engagement benefits.
- Accountable against the delivery of BAU campaigns and mitigation offers and the day to day management, delivery, reporting and improvements of Sky Mobile Marketing.
- Implement test and learn strategy for Sky Mobile Email and DM – constantly testing creative and segmentation.
- Self-starter: the preferred candidate will be entrepreneurial, with the ability to work well cross-functionally and in virtual teams
- Driven and inquisitive: a thirst for understanding and using gathered knowledge to push through change in the business
- Problem-solver: able to balance conflicting business requirements (volume, versus targeting and segmentation) to deliver sales & value to the business
- Decisive and delivery oriented: simplifying ambiguity and giving clear direction.
- Experience of campaign design and delivery
- Experienced in direct marketing, and Go-To-Market customer messaging
- Experience working through a planning process
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better