8 months ago
Information on the company
A highly creative, boutique Digital Agency specialising in online marketing for the travel, leisure and hotel sectors, both here in the UK and worldwide with an enviable client base, innovative practices and a tremendous success rate. Services include website creation, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media and more.
Alongside their agency work, they are passionately committed to a mission to help expert marketing managers and directors master the online business environment and to develop digital strategies designed specifically to help them succeed in today’s competitive online business environment.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,500 - £1,670 per month with the intention to convert to a permanent job.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will join the company as a Marketing Intern to work alongside the Managing Director and assist in the delivery of the company marketing strategy and help the company achieve new business opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to build a successful career in the marketing sector.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Actively promoting and marketing the client’s educational seminars and workshops to trade associations.
• You’ll be investing time in building long term personal relationships with seminar delegates to make it easier for them to convert into customers over time.
• Creating and promoting exciting and innovative content projects to industry groups across the UK.
• Helping shape and promote the client’s Profitable Partnership Program to select marketing agencies and design studios.
• You will learn how to identify the most suitable prospects and start a contact program that will involve a series of emails to each, followed up with phone calls in order to secure appointments for the Managing Director.
• You will be working closely alongside the Managing Director and with the client’s online experts to prepare and print promotional material to effectively explain the services and their USPs.
• Researching and attend relevant trade exhibitions across the UK.
What are the ideal intern’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A passion to reach out to those who need an inspirational agency to lead them on a journey to rebuild their online marketing strategy and help them achieve online success.
• A people person who enjoys communication and relationship-building.
• Superb administrative and organisational skills.
• An infectiously positive personality, keen to learn and develop new skills.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• There is massive scope for developing your role in this exciting and rapidly expanding company, the company aspires to offer the successful intern a full-time position at the end of the programme.
• No two days are the same, the learning opportunities are hard to surpass as you’ll essentially be the Managing Director’s right-hand man or woman.
• The client is a family-based business offering a social and caring work environment where each member of the team grows together.
Apply for this role