3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join us and work within our Sky Media team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to deliver market leading B2B communications across Sky Media’s exciting portfolio to agencies, clients and internal teams. With a focus delivering effective outcomes for advertisers – you’ll be using the full marketing mix to help put Sky front of mind, maximising revenue generation opportunities.
- Translating the marketing strategy into deliverable products planscampaigns across different touchpoints to best drive awareness and help deliver on sales objectives.
- Responsible for planningcampaign management to ensure projects are delivered in line with our brand values and vision, within budget, to time
- Become guardian of the Sky Media and product brand(s) ensuring it is effectively communicated internally and externally.
- Responsible for briefing campaigns to creative agencies. Ensuring that all assets and messaging used are consistent with the overall campaign.
- Work closely with the productsales teams to ensure knowledge of developments, issues, case studies and identifying tactical marketing and PR opportunities.
- Bring creativity to the team and uphold the Sky Sky Media brand and ethos
- Ensure the marketing and sales teams have access to the right collateral to do their job effectively
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget and help maximise allocated funds
- Good communication, relationship management building skills
- Excellent organisation skills and project management skills
- Excellent written communication skills and creative eye
- Numerate and have strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of the media marketplace and Sky
- Thirst for knowledge and learning
- Able to implement planned strategies to achieve results
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about