8 months ago
Marketing Manager - Redruth
This company is an established Microsoft Certified Managed Service Provider, a highly successful IT support provider, helping companies to maximise their profitability by providing a tiered range of IT support services. Acting as our client's virtual IT department, this company provides telephone, remote and on-site support, network and system design amongst other products and services to businesses large and small across the south-west.
Working with the Sales team to create sales opportunities and drive the business forward you will be responsible for the preparation and execution of marketing plans in line with business strategy. As a member of the Senior Management Team your input will be crucial to the future success of the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of marketing plans and initiatives, managing them to a successful conclusion.
- Responsibility for digital marketing and analytics; website, social media, Google Analytics.
- Negotiation with advertising, event and print suppliers.
- Management of CRM
- Budget management
- Activity reporting and ROI analysis
- Guardianship of the company brand.
Essential Skills, Experience & Attributes
- A strong B2B marketing background, ideally in a service oriented environment.
- Demonstrable marketing experience involving the full marketing mix across online and traditional platforms.
- Proven a record of achievement against objectives particularly in the areas of growing turnover and profit.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to deliver against deadlines.
- Team leadership experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Sense of humour
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close