3 months ago
Job Number: 5543
Location: Carphone Warehouse Business, Poole (5323)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Marketing Manager B2B
As the Marketing Manager for B2B you’ll build and own the direct and dealer CPW B2B mobile marketing plan in line with group B2B strategy and guidelines. Help make Dixons Carphone a market leading B2B mobile provider.
* Provide compelling, market leading marketing activity to drive sales across all direct sales channels Contribute to the development of the direct B2B mobile strategy.
* Continue to shape the CPW Business brand visual identity and language. Facilitate and drive relationships with all other group and supplier brands where appropriate within stated guidelines.
* Contribute to the production of the B2B Mobile marketing budget. Manage the application of this budget throughout the year.
* Maximise levels of supplier funding towards channel exposure, marketing campaigns, incentives, promotions and events. Provide reporting for suppliers where requested to provide visibility of ROI.
* Create campaigns to win new and repeat business from B2B mobile customers. Apply campaign management controls and clearly measure return on investment.
* Oversee regular and ongoing CRM campaigns to promote our B2B mobile proposition to the group B2B customer base including account customers. Special focus on spring peak and key flagship device launches.
* Build incentives and promotions to increase store/online/call centre traffic and conversion rates.
* To maintain and promote CPWB’s prominent status in mobile airtime distribution and accelerate growth into new channels working with sales and commercial to contribute to the evolution of the mobiles and mixed electricals hardware prop as a unique differentiator
* Budget setting and management to include securing and demonstrating ROI on supplier funding.
* Dealer channel communications management enable the execution of clear, compelling CRM for operational, commercial and marketing updates
* CRM campaign execution
* Database management including GDPR compliance and email list maintenance
Key skills and experience required:
* Previous experience in a Marketing Manager role ideally within B2B
* Working knowledge of key marketing software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
* Database management
* Email list management
* Website content management systems
* Microsoft office, advanced PowerPoint
* Key stakeholder management
* Good influencing skills
* Strong presentation skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.