2 months ago
About the Company
They are a Data Science driven PPC marketing agency that specialises in the Gambling industry. They offer employees a positive working environment, competitive pay and fast career progression. This position has arisen as they are now looking to increase the volume of enquiries to use their service and they want to improve the image of the agency to their target audience.
They have a proprietary algorithm designed to maximise value for clients' budgets and a commitment to hiring the best Paid Search people in order to support that algorithm with fantastic marketing
Their backing from a private equity firm means they are tasked with building a first class agency and growing significantly.
They're a conscientious agency that are focused on delivering their clients great value, rather than just spending their budgets blindly. Through technology, mathematics, industry expertise and good marketing it is very hard for other agencies or in-house PPC teams to compete.
They're looking for a Marketing Manager that has experience of managing the inbound acquisition channel for a Marketing agency or for a software/ SaaS operation. The salary is dependent on experience and ability, but they are expecting to pay between £45,000 and £55,000 basic for this role.
There is a maximum 16% yearly bonus available, this is based on company and personal performance.
- At least 3 years relevant Marketing experience.
- You must have a positive track record in managing internal lead generation campaigns and improving their performance through optimisation.
- You will be able to produce a branding strategy for our business and be able to manage the perception of the agency to their target customer base.
- You will be highly analytical and commercial.
- Developing and executing an inbound lead generation strategy in order to get maximum interest for their client acquisition budget.
- Ensuring the website promotes their services and their brand image in the optimal way.
- Managing their social media presences and blog to ensure maximum exposure to the target audience in the optimal way.
- Co-ordinating the communications to clients and potential clients by managing internal expertise to write articles, newsletters, presentations, conference talks and so on.
- Evaluate and organise stands at industry relevant and marketing trade shows.
- Work with the web designer and copywriters to ensure all their marketing communications are professional and on point.
Why Should You Apply?
- You can make an enormous difference to the quality and growth of the Agency
- You will be working for a company with a very clear strategy
- You'll be working with good quality people
- We're well backed and growing fast, there will be genuine opportunity for career advancement
- We're a marketing agency that is committed to using mathematics to improve outcomes and technology to gain efficiencies where tasks can be automated or semi-automated.
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
London, London City, South West London, North West London, South London
£30k - £40k