8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Customer Group
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Key responsibilities :
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution to drive customer engagement. This includes building personalised email automations, launching multi-channel campaigns across UKROI regions, and running AB tests to learn and iterate our marketing activity. We’re looking for someone who is creative and analytical, who can manage all aspects of a campaign, from crafting the message to post-campaign measurement.
- Use of data and insight to define strategic vision and segmentation approach, working closely with our data insight team
- Leading the development of a scalable automation programme across all NOW TV passes and launch AB tests in collaboration with our campaign delivery team
- Creating and delivering highly targeted and personalised 121 marketing campaigns using Adobe Campaign
- Maintaining the test and learn culture across the team. Ensuring our communications are insight-driven, audience-led and supportive of our strategy and objectives
- Maintaining expert knowledge of best practices and strategies in customer engagement retention management – and ensuring we are always looking to explore ‘the next big thing’
- Ability to forecast and deep dive in to marketing performance to identify opportunities
- Working closely with other Marketing and Product teams within NOW TV, to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported
- Management of two direct reports
- Strong communication skills, able to persuade, influence others in a positive manner and a proactive mindset
- Direct marketing experience (preferable in subscription-based business models) in creating and building campaigns in Adobe CRM campaigns and managing campaign prioritisation
- Experience in developing personalise customer lifecycle campaigns from messaging and channel strategy to design and campaign executiondata requirements
- Comfortable working with data and insight to make informed decisions
- Collaborative mindset, with interest to work across multiple teams and business verticals to define and scope projects
- Experience in building relationships and managing stakeholders across various business groups
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise and execute simultaneous projects at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better