My client are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in Teesside. The role will be ideal for candidates with a strong background in B2C mixed marketing who have experience within brand marketing and people management.
The client are a well known brand based in Teesside.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are to manage the marketing function for the national business. You will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the marketing plan across online and offline channels. You will be responsible for the management of a small team and be tasked with targeting the company's B2C target audience. The client are excited for someone with fresh ideas and creativity to the role, especially across the digital strategy so will be ideal for candidates who are creative but with a commercial mindset t drive brand, engagement, ROI and sales.
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable attributes:
- Excellent mixed marketing skills across online and offline environment
- From a B2C marketing background - retail, FMCG, entertainment, leisure
- Strong people management skills
- Able to come up with creative, multi-channel campaign strategy to drive sales and brand awareness
- Excellent organisational skills, able to mutli task
- Experience of managing budgets and demonstrating ROI
- Commutable distance to the Darlington based office
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager with salary between £30 - £35k DOE