World class steel engineering & fabrication.
Around the world clients trust our client for the provision of superior steel framework solutions.
As a leading player in the steel industry, they consistently devise the most efficient steel frame solution for every client to create sustainable relationships. They demand and only use safe working practices, high quality products, innovative engineering and tested management procedures.
They recognise the importance of being adaptable to the needs of their clients. As a privately-owned company their independent status means they are not part of a group or holding company that could restrict their participation.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire (Commutable from Rochdale, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn, Stockport, Wigan and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
- Developing and leading implementation of a marketing strategy that supports the business strategy
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department
- Manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities to agreed budgets and deadlines
- Manage the Company’s marketing budget
- Responsible for the brand management and corporate identity of the businesses.
- Manage the creation and publication of all internal and external marketing materials (printed media; presentations; leaflets, posters, flyers, in-house newsletter and e-newsletters)
- Manage and create content for digital marketing (website; social media; on line presence).
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials
- Collate and analyse media coverage, website visit statistics and trends
- Manage external communications including researching and writing copy for website and press releases
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing materials, strategies and campaigns
- Marketing or business-related degree (or equivalent)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) Diploma in Direct and Interactive Marketing
- Experience of working in a senior marketing role
- Experience of developing and implementing a marketing strategy
- Experience of dealing with directors / senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work at all levels in the business, particularly the senior management team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational and planning ability
- Good business sense and budgeting skills
- Competent in using Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular InDesign DTP Package
- Competent in using WordPress
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Brand Manager, Communications Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Executive, Brand Manager, International Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing, CIM, Charteres Institute of Marketing, Institue of Direct and Digital Marketing, IDM, etc.