Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Corby Northamptonshire (Commutable from Kettering, Wellingborough, Market Harborough, Peterborough, Northampton and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive dependent on experiences
Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension scheme and a generous internal rewards scheme.
About the role:
To maintain their edge as market leaders requires a detailed understanding of what customers need in the retail sector. Their Marketing Manager will provide that understanding, helping them to get their proposition right and providing the collateral to help their sales teams get the job done. You’ll be identifying and developing opportunities and building a strategy to win. You’ll develop insights, conduct research and define priorities, documenting the sector’s overall scope, as well as gathering and collating information on how their competitors handle the clients they want.
- Working with the sales team to create new leads and grow a sustainable sales funnel
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing / PR strategy
- Identify and understand client’s business needs and objectives to develop marketing campaigns
- Lead the development of all marketing and communications across an award- winning portfolio of products
- Develop and manage their digital presence; company website, social media and other digital assets that will benefit the growth of new contracts and prospective clients
- Creating and delivering targeted campaigns with the objective of increasing brand awareness and engagement through direct marketing and PR activities
- Implementing and monitoring key marketing metrics
- Has a good understanding of both marketing communications and product marketing
- Digital first approach with an appreciation of website design and inbound marketing
- Copywriting skills for content and PR would be a distinct advantage
- Previous career experience of working in fast, changing and reactive markets
- Proven track record in turning brand activity and insight into positive business results
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with an enthusiastic and creative approach
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager, B2B Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Brand Manager, Communications Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Executive, Brand Manager, International Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing, CIM, Chartered Institute of Marketing, PR, Copywriting, Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, etc.