Marketing Manager (B2B)
Johnston Press are looking for an excellent B2B Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. The role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work on 200+ prestigious local news brands embedded into the heart of the UK’s communities, such as the Peterborough Telegraph, The Scotsman, The Yorkshire Post and more.
As the B2B Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the marketing activities that will deliver acquisition of new leads, grow our existing customer base and drive revenue growth.
- Create marketing strategies and implement marketing plans to support brand awareness, lead generation and retention objectives across the business
- Drive new leads via multiple channels and demonstrate evidence of ROI through online and offline sources, including display, SEO, PPC, social media and more
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to provide results and set organisational KPIs, together with stakeholders, via weekly and monthly reporting
- Live and breathe our brands, protecting them at all times and ensuring all campaigns adhere to our style and tone guidelines
- Ensure budgets are kept up-to-date and are spent efficiently across all channels
- Manage direct reports and external agencies
- Oversee and drive delivery of automated CRM campaigns together with the Marketing Executives
We will consider candidates from either client-side or marketing agency backgrounds, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The role is an integral part of a marketing team where efficiency and dynamism are celebrated and rewarded.
- Excellent all-round understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience using search and social channels
- Previous experience delivering automated CRM campaigns
- Excellent IT and computing skills
- Confident in interpreting analytics with a good understanding of campaign metrics to deliver insights
Experience in using HubSpot
CIM or IDM certificates or diploma
Knowledge of the local media industry
Previous B2B marketing experience including lead management and scoring models
Interested? Click to apply