8 months ago
BT Consumer - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You’ll be developing multi-channel marketing campaigns and experiences to drive increased long-term value and reduced churn from the BT residential customer base. The role spans end-to-end delivery of direct marketing campaigns, working with some of the top directing marketing agencies, and contributes directly to the retention of existing customers, which has recently become an area of increased focus.
What you'll be doing
Producing relevant, personalised and timely marketing communications programmes:
* Developing retention marketing communication plans, to drive additional revenue per customer across the BT Broadband, TV, Homephone and Sport customer bases
* Working with the commercial team to build targeted and relevant propositions plans
* Collaborating with partner agencies and internal teams to produce innovative and effective marketing communications journeys
Driving optimisations to marketing plans:
* Collaborating with Data and Insight teams to identify retention opportunities
* Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns through the continually reviewing performance and research
* Proactively recommending opportunities to improve customer experience and drive customer value, based on insight and data and gaining buy-in to plans from relevant stakeholders
Inputting into weekly trading reporting and quarterly planning:
* Producing trading and campaign performance updates
* Contributing to quarterly forecasting process and development of supporting plans
* Measuring the performance of campaigns and refining strategy based on analysis
* Working with a cross functional team to ensure agreed weekly and quarterly targets are met
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Marketing and/or Commercial experience.
* Proven experience of delivering large scale, multi-segment communication plans for a customer base of over 1m households
* Experience of deploying campaigns across multiple channels, ideally including a mix of direct mail, email, digital, social and SMS
* Good understanding of how to build marketing plans, using insight and data to inform recommendations on targeting, proposition and channel mix
* Ability to synthesise complex commercial requirements into simple and inspiring agency briefs
* Experience of working with Analytics and Data Teams to identify key segments of focus and creating strategies and tactics to address the needs of customers with those segments
* Demonstrated ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders
* Collaborative attitude - can work with multiple teams to deliver what is right for the customer
* Strong presentation/communication skills
* Adaptable based on market events and business priorities
* High quality verbal and written skills
* A good logical and creative mindset
Why choose us?
This role will form part of the Customer Marketing Team and be responsible for building marketing communication plans and delivering campaigns that increase value, enabling us to grow revenue and build long-lasting customers relationships.
This is an important role at a time when the business is changing direction and you could be at the centre of that. You’ll have the opportunity to inform and deliver the customer retention and growth strategy, deepening the relationships existing customers have with BT.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.