2 months ago
Marketing Manager (B2B)
BT Enterprise - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Do you have experience of creating excellent content for the B2B market? We're looking for someone who is customer and market focused to help us increase market share for the Corporate area of the business.
This exciting role is primarily supporting content creation based on corporate customer insight and strategy. You will be responsible for on-going development of our messaging, thought leadership programme and digital assets. In addition, we're looking for someone to take responsibility for ensuring that content is reaching our customers, internal sales audience and wider stakeholder set through the most effective channels, with a digital first approach.
You'll need to ensure we have effective planning in place and assess the return on investment to support sales teams in driving sales, adoption and retention of our BT/EE products and services. Overall, you'll be making it simple for our people and our customers.
What you'll be doing
* Taking the lead on our Customers digital marketing journey, from social media to web presence and immersive digital content development.
* Creating great campaigns which position BT as a thought leader and improving customer perceptions.
* Supporting sales to turn the campaigns into revenue generating opportunities through great communications.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Ability to define return on investment framework principles, objectives and strategy
* Able to create and implement effective communication channels/techniques to drive motivation and business performance within the organisation
* Experience in creating content for a B2B audience, with a digital first approach.
* Campaign and Programme management for B2B customers
* Skilled at stakeholder management and leveraging relationships
* Prior experience in the telecomms industry would be helpful but not essential
Why choose us?
What we do is truly unique. Our ambition is to have a total and holistic view of what our customer needs. We take market and customer insights, as well as our own expert’s knowledge and learnings. We also work very closely with sales to create content that has real and valuable relevance to our customers.
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.