8 months ago
Job Number: 17457
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The “Customer Go-to-Market Planning” team sits at the heart of Dixons Carphone’s ambition to help everyone enjoy amazing technology and make everyday better than ever.
In your day to day role you will be taking ownership and leading customer led strategies and concepts and turning them in to reality. You will be creating compelling campaigns from fast paced trading programmes through to new product and technology launches with increasingly data driven customer engagement plans. You will manage and execute your plans through a matrix of senior stakeholders and business functions by bring them along the journey.
When your plan is in flight you will be responsible for providing data driven reporting on performance against KPIs, as well as recommendations in order to drive decisions which optimise your campaign and capturing learnings.
We are passionate about technology, and the eyes and ears of the customer our role is to champion customer insight across all touchpoints of the business to deliver a true omni-channel experience through the journey making it easy for customers to engage and shop with us at both Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse whilst delivering challenging business objectives.
This is an exciting time to be at Dixons Carphone. We have a huge opportunity, and we're better placed than anyone else to seize it.
* Lead the implementation of the annual marketing calendar
* Lead the events and promotions process for your marketing campaign including scoping, 1D and 2D meetings
* Using customer analysis work with the wider marketing teams to progress plans and deliver projects/trials
* Management of commercial teams to deliver the marketing plan
* Ensure the wider marketing team are briefed on activity
* Responsible for briefing and managing external agencies to ensure plans are delivered i.e. creative, online and data agencies
* Ensure all marketing plans are delivered within agreed budget
* Continually increase the capability and performance of direct reports through training, coaching and time investment (regular one to ones, Personal Development Plans, etc).
* Strategic thinker who can turn the cross-brand marketing strategy into clear marketing plans
* Ability to take insight and turn into customer centric marketing plans
* Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of customer needs
* Ability to manage a number of different stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally to deliver plans
* Good numerical and analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills Excellent numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions plans to drive sales, profit and cash
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.