6 months ago
Acquisition Marketing Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
BT Enterprise is a newly formed division of BT and is our dedicated area for business customers. We're going through a period of change and it's an exciting time to join our team and make your mark.
You'll be part of a team looking after our SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) customers and will be responsible for driving demand generation according to business objectives. You'll be working really closely with our sales team, working with them to help to achieve sales targets as well as identify and drive incremental sales and revenue growth.
What you'll be doing
You'll be getting involved in.....
Campaign Execution and Delivery
* Responsible for the execution and delivery of traditional marketing channels for Go to market campaigns such as TV, press, radio, as well as ‘always on’ campaigns
* Responsible for the end to end delivery of direct response campaigns in line with business objectives
* Own prospect journeys and audiences for BTL acquisition and develop segmented and personalised prospect communications using BTL channels – email, SMS, DM to achieve business objectives.
* Develop optimisation plans to improve performance of demand generation activity and implement test and learn programmes to increase demand and improve conversion
Insight, Planning, Forecasting
* Responsible for forecasting performance for EE & BT activity on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Identify and own sponsorship opportunities to forge strong commercial relationships in order to showcase SME’s product and service portfolio to core target markets.
* Developing campaign roadmaps and timing plans for execution in line with ‘go live’ targets
Reporting & Stakeholder management
* Analyse and regularly report on campaign performance using Adobe analytics and other data touch points.
* Manage and maintain assigned budget and ensure effective use of spend to best practise standards.
* Work closely with the digital team to ensure campaign delivery alignment
* Manage marketing agencies to ensure campaign elements are delivered to time and to budget
* Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, brand team and agencies in order to achieve business objectives
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experienced B2B marketer, with proven track record in delivering business results
* Experience in acquisition/ demand generation marketing (preferred)
* Understanding of media buying including programmatic
* Experience using Marketing Automation (Eloqua/Adobe Cloud)
* Knowledge of digital marketing including PPC, Display Paid Social
* Extensive marketing experience within the mobile or fixed telecoms industry
* Experience in developing delivering tactical campaigns and always on demand generating activity
* Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma desirable
Why choose us?
So why join our Marketing team in BT Enterprise?
We are currently going through an exciting period of change and embarking on a programme of digital transformation which will revolutionise the way we market to our customers and prospects today. We will deliver products and propositions designed to meet the digital needs of all businesses as they operate across the UK and our end to end view of the business market will allow us to design service improvements to meet our customers’ expectations.
Our teams cover the whole span of marketing, from sifting research for insights into what customers want and studying what the competition are up to, to refining messages and measuring the success of what we do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.