3 months ago
The Economist Group logo
The Economist Careers Network is a digital business within The Economist Group and sits within the Product Portfolio team. We offer customers in over 120 countries a variety of products including Economist GMAT Tutor, Economist GRE Tutor, case study competitions, an MBA scholarship contest and the Executive Education Navigator. It helps people get academic qualifications to enable them to progress.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing our digital marketing activities using a range of channels including email and paid search.
The role will require someone who has experience managing marketing initiatives and possesses top-notch communication skills, a lot of creativity and motivation to measure, test and optimize our campaigns and who is now looking to make the next step in one of the world's leading marketing organizations. You will have a chance to actively participate in various aspects of the business and gain vast experience in a friendly, highly-rewarding environment.
How will you contribute:
* Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, overseeing design, development, targeting/setup and scheduling. Campaigns can include running email and social media promotions to working with college campuses
* Manage paid search campaigns
* Write and set-up drip and promotion email campaigns, constantly a/b testing subject lines, timing and content
* Experience with drip and newsletter email platforms is a must
* Write and manage sending of a twice monthly newsletter and other marketing materials.
* Manage creation of print, digital and banner ads; analyze ad performance and optimize as needed
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
* Experience with paid search
* Excellent copywriting skills as well as knowledge of HTML & CSS
* Solid data analysis skills
* Basic design skills
* Relevant marketing experience
* Being driven by targets and motivated by results
* Exceptional project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing and content formats and trends
* Exceptionally strong email campaign management skills
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS