3 months ago
Fluency in German is a requirement for this role.
Amazon Handmade is seeking a creative, customer obsessed and driven Marketing Manager to join our team based in London.
The customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for making and executing marketing campaigns and events across North America, driving internal and external traffic to our products, and mapping customer journeys that draw consumers through our purchase funnels.
In particular, the role will focus on using on-Amazon marketing channels (merchandizing placements, events, deals) and emails, free & paid search, and affiliates to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to Amazon Handmade products. The Marketing Manager will develop messaging and execute campaigns across channels, assist with traffic experiments, liaise with cross-category teams, and measure and report on marketing metrics. The role will work cross functionally with Program Managers, PR, BD, and executive teams.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points.
· Plan, own, and execute on customer marketing activities for Amazon Handmade
· Write and localize marketing copy, work closely with design teams, build, launch and track campaigns, design A / B tests, measure results, and author reports to share with the broader organization
· Monitor & improve online and offline traffic channels, including homepages, e-mail, Amazon search, paid search, Amazon category placements and events, and affiliate programs
· Partner with cross-category and cross-site teams, PR and Legal to implement consistent messaging and high ROI campaigns
· Market to prospective and new sellers globally via ad and email campaigns, and measure seller satisfaction levels
· Own EU campaigns marketing metrics (traffic, conversion) and measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns for reporting via weekly and monthly business reviews, and participate in customer research programs
· Fluency in German and in one of the following languages: French, Italian or Spanish
· Relevant work experience in consumer marketing, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products with exposure to multi-channel marketing
· Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· Comfortable with quickly learning internal tools (merchandizing, emails, data analysis) and processes for campaign generation and monitoring
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills (Excel) and working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
· Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and manage large numbers of initiatives and coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandizing teams
Basic knowledge of SQL
Experience in marketing high-tech products/services preferred