about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager (P&H) Comm's
Full time - Mon - Fri -40 hrs per week.
£Competitive inc Excellent Benefits
Our plumbing and Heating division at Travis Perkins plc are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to provide expertise and to educate the division on the importance and impact of communications to achieve and maintain a minimum of 75% engagement across our different brands. We strive to ensure our colleagues and customers are always informed, involved and inspired.
The successful candidate will be responsible for our Internal Communications, PR and Social Media profiles, building personality and presence for our brands. Managing the internal comm's operational communications, raising the corporate profile of the brands through PR and will hold the management of our social media plan for branch activity, product / category activity and business activity.
Community management is a key area for this role alongside reporting back to the business and translating community themes.
What we’re looking for
The sucessful applicant will be organised, enjoy working at pace and be an excellent communicator. Strong stakeholder management experience is essential and the ability to easily engage with colleagues at all levels to build strong working relationships. Experience in dealing with the Marketing of products in a retail environment is highly desirable.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Experience of internal Comm's
* Experience in PR.
* Experience of Social Media marketing.
* Proof Reading and Copy writing experience.
* Strong Influencing Skills.
* Strong understanding and proven track record in multi-channel promotions in retail/B2B
* Line management experience
* High analytical and numerate skills with excellent attention to detail
* Strong planning and time management skills
* Ability to mediate and deliver collaborative working practices across multiple departments
* Strong commercial acumen
* Experience in devising and delivering strategic and tactical promotional plans
* Excellent IT skills and proficient in formulas
Who are we?
You may not know much about Travis Perkins plc but if you look a bit closer you might be surprised. We are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010,We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide (and Ireland) and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, then we’d love to hear from you.