about 1 month ago
At this company, marketing is about being orange. It's about understanding law firms and building awareness about how their products/services can satisfy their needs and planning campaigns to sell specific products to specific segments of the legal market. That, plus measuring return on investment for their marketing spend as best they can.
They are looking for an experienced and versatile marketer who is hungry to do this and more.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team (of one!). You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, planning and executing tactical campaigns and in conjunction with the Managing Director, setting long-term strategy.
But you must be a 'doer' as well as a 'manager' and 'strategist'.
You are likely to thrive on tight deadlines and changing needs and be able to 'scramble' when necessary. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building an orange brand, they want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences within the legal sector, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, legal sector trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with our Head of Design to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including events, print, digital, and video assets
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and legal market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis via our CRM system
- Marketing budget of c. £100,000 per year
- Shared responsibility with the Managing Director for the planning and spend of that budget
- Shared responsibility with the Head of Sales and Head of Account Management for reporting on the ROI of that budget
13 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
only 27 days until close