- A great opportunity to progress your career in a 6-month FTC
- Take the lead on executing an award-winning show with over 850 exhibitors and 15,000 visitors across 5 halls in the NEC
- An opportunity to join one of the world's largest trade exhibition brands
The role: Reporting to the Event Director, this role requires a driven and enthusiastic event marketing professional with high attention to detail, strong organisational skills and an excellent grasp of the full marketing mix. The marketing strategy, budget and communication plan have been set so you will use your excellent project management skills to execute across all channels to deliver a strong campaign and meet the agreed visitor targets.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager (6-month fixed term contract):
- Own and implement the (already developed) marketing strategy
- Manage the creation and the implementation of the marketing communication plans
- Project management of media partners and advertising planning
- Manage the copywriting for visitor promotion and exhibitor promotion for all print/digital campaigns
- Oversee website content management
- Manage social media and paid digital planning and activity
- Manage HTML email campaigns, copywriting through to delivery and results reporting
- Manage the direct mail campaign, from data to design and print
- Analysing and tracking data from website and visitor registrations
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, agencies (including design, PR and social) and partners
- Weekly reporting on campaign effectiveness against agreed KPIs
- Management of a Marketing Executive
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Project management skills
- Must have delivered a trade exhibition marketing campaign before
- People management (staff, suppliers and agencies)
- 3-4 years in a similar marketing role
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Practiced in managing all aspects of the full marketing mix
- Copywriting and proofing skills
Our client is the UK subsidiary of one of the largest exhibition organisers in the world. The team is based in Surrey and comprises of 10 permanent employees, solely dedicated to their key event at the NEC in June. They benefit from having small company flexibility, with the strength, stability and positioning of a hugely strong brand and global business.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata)
- 25 days holiday + stats (pro-rata)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Godalming.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.