3 months ago
Does establishing Amazon as a leader in ultra-fast grocery delivery across Europe excite you? Do you have a experience managing channel marketing campaigns and partnerships to drive growth for Amazon businesses?
If so, the Membership, Insights and Traffic (MINT) team which supports Prime Now and AmazonFresh in Europe and Asia-Pacific would like to hear from you. In this role, you will be part of a centralised marketing team implementing marketing programs across all both businesses units in EU marketplaces (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES) as well as JP. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of an evolving Amazon business and make a far-reaching, regional impact.
In this role, you'll contribute to a remote marketing team (with members in UK, DE, IT, ES) by helping implement cross-channel marketing campaigns across all earned, owned and paid media. You'll maintain an international view, closely monitoring performance across businesses and regions, identifying gaps and pain points of individual marketplaces and finding ways to scale what's working quickly. You'll collaborate closely with your counterparts across EU5 and JP, informing them on centralised marketing activity and project managing campaign brilliantly.
An ideal candidate:
· Is a developing Amazon leader who over-indexes on Deliver Results, Invent and Simplify, Earns Trust and, of course, Customer Obsession.
· Can switch between tactical and strategic thinking.
· Has experience executing marketing strategies across owned and/or paid Amazon traffic channels and a record of identifying opportunities from order and customer data.
· Has grown traffic for businesses through marketing programs that capitalize on these opportunities with eye on delivering sustained impact.
· Is comfortable working with international teams and managing stakeholder expectations.
· Prefers to work smart vs. working hard, getting the most out of their tools and leaning into getting things done efficiently.
· Works with a sense of urgency knowing that speed helps us learn more, faster. And while you're a self-starter, you seek to build off of and learn from the work of others.
· 2+ years of marketing experience operating paid, earned or owned traffic channels.
· 2+ years of experience of analytical tools that provide actionable insights.
· 2+ years of experience working with content management systems.
· Excellent written communication skills. Communicates with precision.
· Strong analytical skills including the ability to assess efficacy of marketing programs.
· Performs at Invent and Simplify and Earns Trust.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
· Experience with member retention and/or loyalty programs.
· Experience partnering with other Amazon teams, including working internationally.
· Exceptional organization and ability to manage competing priorities.
· Exceptional attention to detail.