5 months ago
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary up to £35k.
This is the job
The remit is to support the delivery of engaging, relevant communications and offers for Welcome and Develop Member journeys.
What will I be doing?
1. Help deliver the end to end inbound and outbound communication strategy for the Member in-life experience for the following journeys; Welcome, Onboarding and In-life.
2. Help to develop an engaging, personalised and relevant communications programme to reduce attrition in early membership tenure adopting a test and learn approach
3. Work with membership & in-life team to deliver increased engagement and usage with Member Benefits
4. Help to manage in-life outbound communications (email, SMS, DM, outbound calling) and Member welcome pack in line with Member proposition (Good to Go). Working with membership & in-life team and within Member experience guidelines
5. Work to deliver Member benefits for Insurance customers, to include communications plan for these customers
6. Help to brief external BTL agencies and work closely with CRM operations team ensuring accurate, comprehensive and clearly targeted briefs
7. Help deliver service communications for the Member in-life journey e.g. bad weather emails
Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the AA to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
Provide leadership within a framework of prudent and effective controls which enable risk to be assessed and managed to fit within the Board’s agreed risk appetite.
What do I need?
* Direct, relevant experience of managing customer communications programmes, campaigns and offers across inbound and outbound channels
* Experience of working with an internal or external agency
* Experience of customer targeting, test and learn programmes
* Track record of delivering commercial results and is data/number literate to interpret the data and draw out actionable insight to deliver retention targets
* Good written and spoken communication skills – experience of writing clear, insightful direct marketing briefs
* Excellent influencing and communication skills to manage stakeholders from other AA business units and departments
* Articulate and persuasive, able to inspire and engage others around their vision
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines