Do you love social media? Love being creative?, and enjoy getting the results even more….then come and work for them.
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few.
Position: Social Media Manager (SMM)
Location: Bolton, Lancs
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
About the role:
Our client (based in Milton Keynes) is looking for a Social Media Manager based in Bolton working for an educational institution.
As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality and results are key. You must be confident, happy to work alone, as well as part of a team, and enjoy embracing personal development; and being rewarded for it.
The SMM will oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. Alongside this they will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the remote marketing account team’s productivity. The SMM will need to be able to work alone in a hands-on position, building and managing key client relationships.
- Development and implementation of agreed social strategies to support the client’s recruitment targets
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Liaison with key client contacts to ensure content is current and on-topic
- Improvement in engagement of the client’s social media platforms – the focus is not on likes
- Initiative to utilise all assets to deliver return-on-investment
- Previous experience of social media
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Knowledge of analytics software (Sprout Social, Social Report, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and HubSpot) as well as paid advertising campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the wider digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Planning, strategic thinking and initiative
- The SMM must be well organised and self-motivated whilst responding to the daily demands of the client
If you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be their newest addition then drop them a line with your salary expectation and current notice period.
You may have experience of the following: Social Media Manager, Digital Media Manager, Google Analytics, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Strategist, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Engagement, Marketing Manager, etc.