Fantastic and rare opportunity to join a leading name in commercial and retail property as Marketing Manager with responsibility for three successful shopping centres. Job Description:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you’ll be tasked with:
- planning, implementing and delivering on the annual marketing plan
- managing campaigns, events, promotions and operational services working alongside the centre managers, external agencies and suppliers, and the central marketing team
- you’ll come up with creative ideas to increase footfall and promote the centres
- working across the full marketing mix with support available for digital marketing
- supporting the centre managers in achieving their growth objectives and organising and managing events
The role will require you to regularly commute between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Teesside so you must be able to drive and have your own vehicle. What We're Looking For:
To be considered you’ll be used to working autonomously and have extensive marketing experience, ideally gained in a retail marketing, agency or destination marketing background. Experience of managing the marketing for a shopping centre would be a distinct advantage. You’ll be educated to degree level and hold a CIM qualification or be keen to study towards this. There is travel and weekend work involved in the role so it would suit someone passionate about progressing their career in a true retail marketing environment.To Apply:
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Nadia Hemmings onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.About Us:
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.