Marketing Manager, Toys
Staffordshire, salary to £45,000 plus benefits
Ref No. TP884919
Super role for an established brand marketer to join an exciting and rapidly growing toy company, based in the midlands.
What’s the role?
• Bringing marketing insight to identify and harness the consumer power of the brands, working closely with the Managing Director to define bi annual marketing objectives, strategies and plans by brand and retailer.
• Leading the implementation of the consumer and retailer marketing plans
o Optimise value and input from agency partners management
Media; impactful, integrated plans on tight budgets
Creative; creating brand strength in competitive environments across TV, retailer catalogues, websites, online.
PR; ensuring seamless and successful product launches, effective customer press shows and conferences
Social media; making them relevant and compelling
o Lead, develop and empower the team of 3 direct reports, optimising their resource within the business
o Effective management and tracking of the marketing budget
o Deliver the creative identity the company in all areas of marketing including presentations and assets that inspire new and existing fans, consumers and retailers!
o Involvement in product development
- Business / Marketing degree
- Several years’ marketing experience, marketing to children and parents an advantage but not essential
- Team management experience
- Consumer marketing experience essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative and media experience
- Instinctive creative style
- Great project management with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable leader and small team player happy to get stuck in
- Desire to make a difference!
Small and rapidly growing independent toy company, passionate about design and quality of products.