3 months ago
This small technology company is looking for someone to lead the efforts for their telecoms brand. The brand is growing quickly and provides a VoIP telecoms service to small businesses throughout the UK.
Working closely with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for helping develop & implementing a marketing strategy to continue the growth of the company both online and offline. They need to create an enduring brand message that will result in increased sales, brand loyalty and an increase in market share.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated Marketing Manager to join their small team in Poole, Dorset.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Taking the lead and executing marketing activities for the brand and assisting with the development of their marketing strategies for other products
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads and expanding their blogs overall reach.
- Ensuring that their website & blog are updated regularly
- Putting in place a number of digital marketing campaigns on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc…) and other appropriate websites
- Managing all social media channels
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts accordingly
- Working with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials as required
- Writing and sending e-mail newsletters to their existing customers and ensuring they're up to date with all the latest product offerings
- Monitoring & reporting on the effectiveness of all campaigns to ensure appropriate decisions can be made
- Optimising content for SEO
- Writing and distributing appropriate press releases
- Keeping on top of industry news and ensuring that the brand is entered for any awards or is attending any appropriate industry events
- Preparing reports that track performance and return on investment
- To have experience in a similar marketing role
- To enjoy working with social networks
- To have a knowledge of digital and online marketing methods
- To be IT literate
- To be an excellent verbal communicator
- To have good written communication skills and ability to write press releases, blog posts and copy for their website & other marketing materials
- The ability to manage multiple projects and keep to deadlines
- To have experience with Google Analytics
- To be analytical and able to make decisions based on research and knowledge of the industry
Desirable skills (although not required)
- Experience in the telecoms/VoIP/internet industry
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools such as InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- HTML Skills
- Degree in Marketing