3 months ago
Competitive With Great Benefits
Category: Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (119734)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Jul 15, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Marketing Communications Manager
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You’ll be developing multi-channel marketing campaigns and experiences to drive increased long-term value and engagement from the BT and EE bases with their TV and Sport products. The role spans end-to-end delivery of direct marketing campaigns, working with some of the top directing marketing agencies, and contributes directly to improving the NPS of the customer base, which is a growing area of focus.
What you'll be doing
* Developing engagement marketing communication plans, using content to educate and engage the base with the TV and sport products they have with
* Working the rest of the marketing teams to build plans that deliver on business priorities and the key drivers of NPS
* Collaborating with partner agencies and internal teams to produce innovative and effective marketing communications journeys
* Collaborating with Data and Insight teams
* Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns through the continually reviewing performance and research
* Proactively recommending opportunities to improve customer experience and drive customer value, based on insight and data and gaining buy-in to plans from relevant stakeholders
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Marketing Commercial experience.
* Experience of working in customer marketing
* Experience of deploying campaigns across multiple channels, ideally including a mix of direct mail, email, digital, social and SMS
* Good understanding of how to build marketing plans, using insight and data to inform recommendations on targeting, proposition and channel mix
* Demonstrated ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders
* Collaborative attitude - can work with multiple teams to deliver what is right for the customer
* Strong presentation/communication skills
* Adaptable based on market events and business priorities
* High quality verbal and written skills
* A good logical and creative mindset
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market.
Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from.
All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market.
We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.