3 months ago
Competitive With Great Benefits
Category: Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (119705)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Aug 7, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Brand Marketing Manager
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role is key to the delivery of our relaunch campaign in Q3 2019, developing the advertising campaign which launches our new identity and brand platform for the whole Group.
It will also be critical to working with each CFU but especially the Consumer marketing team to ensure integration of concept and execution across marketing communications.
The role also spans sponsorship, providing support to the implementation and activation of the England FA deal for BT as a key strand of the relaunch and the biggest partnership of its kind the Group has ever undertaken.
What you'll be doing
* Shaping and executing specific deliverables for the BT relaunch advertising campaign
* Being the point person to guide CFU marketing teams on their execution of the new campaign through creating materials and formalising collaborative ways of working
* Supporting the development of the FA sponsorship and developing activations to drive the overall BT Group brand story
* Delivering further campaigns and creative assets to support our brands in the year ahead beyond relaunch
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience in delivering above-the-line and multi-channel advertising camapaigns
* Agency management
* Strategic communications brief writing
* Sponsorship (commercial negotiation, relationship management and/or activation)
* Experience within or working closely with the Consumer CFU marketing teams
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market.
Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from.
All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market.
We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.