We are the UK’s leading niche job board business with market leading sites operating in the Aviation, Automotive, Legal, Engineering and Sales industries across Europe, the Middle East and the US.
Due to exciting expansion plans to include operating courses and events business in addition to our job boards we are currently looking for Head of Marketing to join our talented management team in our head office in Preston
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our B2C and B2B marketing activities.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brands, drive traffic and conversion, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
● Put together strategies for all Marketing areas to include email, paid, affiliate/partnerships, SEO etc that are in line with overall business objectives
● Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual activity plans for the Marketing department
● Set, monitor and report on team goals
● Design branding & positioning strategies
● Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
● Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
● Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
● Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
● Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in line with the commercial team
● Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
● Work experience as Head of Marketing, preferably within our industry
● Experience running successful marketing campaigns
● Solid knowledge of web analytics
● Experience with CRM software ● Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
● Analytical mind
● BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant fields
Why work for us?
● Competitive salary
● 25 Days holiday
● Company Pension
● Gym Membership
● Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more