- A Marketing Manager role in an exciting B2B tech start-up
- Reporting to the Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager responsible for driving brand awareness via content creation and PR initiatives
- Exciting tech start-up measuring corporate connectivity
- Be part of a growing business that are looking to build out the marketing function
- Based in Central London
The Role: This Marketing Manager is a new position within this growing connectivity start-up. Reporting to the MD, the objective of the role is to control and convey the brands narrative through multiple channels. As brand curator, you will oversee the thought leadership programme and content creation such as blogs, speeches, videos, case-studies and sales collateral. This content will be technical and engaging with the goal being to drive lead generation. Overall, you need to be competent in full campaign management from strategy to implementation and confident in your writing ability.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Establishing the company in the real estate industry through the thought leadership programme and liaising with the other offices in FR US, and DE
- Drive business development by creating engaging content (see above)
- Developing relationships with clients through PR and other channels
- Responsible for overseeing the PR agency in the UK
- Responsible for new products and event launches
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end campaign process management and execution in a B2B environment
- Confident in making intricate concepts engaging and straightforward to understand
- Experienced in organizing content strategy from creation to promotion and outreach
- Is happy working independently to ambitious deadlines
- Can bring ideas and vision to shape how we convey ideas through different mediums
- Has general enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Recognizes the principles behind creating strong SEO and link building content;
- Experience running PPC channels including Google AdWords.
- A desire to learn how things are done and then find ways to improve them
- A desire to independently bring initiatives to the table and executing on them
- Motivated not only by data, but by real insights
- Enthusiasm for a start-up environment with a strong international perspective
- The Company: The company are an exciting tech start-up who measure connectivity of corporate buildings and are looking to eventually branch out to homes. They have found a niche in the market and have recently received significant financial backing earlier this year. The company are looking to build out a marketing department in tandem with their international growth.
The Package for the Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £38,000 - 44,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.