9 months ago
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Our Online Sales and Marketing team work across the online marketing and e-commerce channels and specifically manage the Sky.com online store. They’re responsible for driving high quality traffic to the website to increase sales; whilst creating a great customer experience.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your main focus will be to work with our agency to drive new and existing customer sales through affiliates, but in addition there are opportunities to undertake key strategic projects and drive the product development through Digital, in addition to exposure to other digital marketing disciplines.
- Plan, deliver and execute strategic and tactical plans to drive sales across all products
- Quarterly and month plans, budget forecast and media plan delivery
- Collaborate across the business to grow sales volumes and to plan budgets and offers
- Delivering against the traffic, sales, budget and CPA targets for the your channel
- Control and improve contribution and quality of the customer delivered by the channel
- Work with e-commerce and digital production teams to improve the customer journey and improve conversion
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the online industry and acquisition marketing with marketing experience.
- Commercially astute and experience of owning sales targets. Numbers focus and ownership is a must.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate performance of marketing activities and make recommendations for future improvements
- A resilient creative thinker who is flexible and determined
- Needs to be able to grasp "big picture" to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan
- Able to build strong relationships externally & internally and leverage these to meet business demands
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ambitious, self-starter who is able to effectively in a fast paced environment
- Flexible attitude, appreciate that the competitive landscape is constantly evolving and able to adapt approach accordingly
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you're successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better