4 months ago
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. At Amazon Logistics we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors, called Delivery Partners (DPs), to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss, set their own schedule and deliver Amazon packages. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in tandem with our advanced logistics systems to allow delivery partners to register for the program, schedule delivery times, make deliveries utilizing in-app mapping and navigation, and more. The approach and technology promise to challenge traditional approaches, and change the way the industry operates.
The Marketing Manager will own streamlining, executing, and analyzing all driver delivery partner communications. This will include copy writing execution for all driver delivery partner emails and push notifications, including onboarding information, incentive emails, quality tips, policy updates, and customer service blurbs. Responsibilities will also include analyzing the results of communications (open rate, down stream impact), utilizing this information to inform the Amazon Flex delivery partner communication strategy. This role will also include ownership of all delivery partner facing in-app FAQs, delivery station signage and liaising with delivery partner customer service teams on country specific issues.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, being able to invent and simplify, deal well with ambiguity, and have a backbone.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Work with stakeholders to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous environment, including legal, PR, and operations partners.
· Monitor key quality metrics, define and implement initiatives to drive improvements.
· Planning, directing, supervising and controlling the execution of all business, technical, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project or sub-task.
· A program management oriented mindset and the ability to be comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed.
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of progressive responsibility in project management, copywriting and communicating across multiple stakeholders, retail, transportation, operations or a related field
· Demonstrated skill at building relationships
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment
· Demonstrable problem-solving, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
· Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration