about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager - Asset Management Sector - Central London
Excellent salary and overall package
The hiring Company is a global leader in their sector. Based in prestigious offices in the heart of Central London, they seek a Marketing Manager to join their team for maternity cover, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic firm, make meaningful contributions to the organisation and achieve professional growth. This position will work within the London based Team, working closely with our US colleagues.
The Marketing Manager role is an important role, coordinating and leading marketing efforts. The candidate must be highly self-motivated, possess a professional demeanor, and have exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a similar role in an asset management firm.
• Ensure all marketing materials are produced to a high quality within specified deadlines in accordance with compliance standards.
• Maintain the corporate brand and style guidelines and ensure company adherence.
• Maintenance/management of the design and content of marketing literature.
• Coordinate, manage and attend events : for clients and prospects.
• Proof reading of all Marketing materials.
• Line management of the Marketing Assistant.
• Working closely with the Head of Communications and Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist.
• Minimum five years industry experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Creative thinking abilities.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Experienced in using marketing automation system, Seismic : desirable
• Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
• Ability to work productively and independently to achieve assigned tasks with a minimum amount of direct supervision.
• Ability to manage multiple high priority projects and work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Personable and professional demeanor. Ability to work under demanding timelines while maintaining composure and effectiveness.
Out Client is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. They see their role as an employer to provide work environment conducive for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individuality, and team work.
To apply, please send your up-dated CV and a covering letter.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
6 months ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close